Prof. K.S. Nagapathi
|Area of Specialisation
||Finance/Accounts/Urban Governance & Solid waste management
||41 years including 10years administrative experience
||Finance/Accounts/Banking & Management
- Founder Director of Tourism Development Institute
(Responsible for coining & developing MTA course in Karnataka)
- Introduced Zero Waste Management concept in Mysore city
- "The Art of Entrepreneurship &Management Accounting"
- Organized, Participated & Delivered keynote address
- At the Ministry of Housing & Urban Development. New Delhi.
On "Citizen centric reforms in Urban Governance - A case Study of Mysore city"
- Speech delivered "Tourism & Solid waste Management "
- Advisory member of Karnataka Exhibition Authority
- Member of Task force of Mysore City Corporation
- Vice President Federation of MCC wards Parliament
- Member of BOE, Mysore University. Mysore
- Member of BOS MTA, Karnatak University. Dharwad.
- Member of BOS MTA, Mysore University. Mysore.
- Citizen centric reform in urban governance
- Solid Waste Management
- Visiting Faculty - State institute of Urban development